Kanye to The banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So back in the day I used to screenprint replica PYREX shorts and hoodies, which is normally something I wouldn't do, but since it wasn't essentially a real brand (just printing a picture and words on Champion) I decided to do the same thing. But since you have to order screenprinting in bulk, I made a bunch and sold the others, I used to make a lot on ebay selling them as replicas (but noting that the Champion I was printing on was still authentic).

It's been years but I still have an inventory left that I need to get rid of, that I'm looking to sell. You can keep them all, sell them all, keep some/sell some, whatever you want. Just trying to sell them all together for cheap, not individually.

The shorts are essentially identical to the original pyrex shorts. The text/design is the exact same, the Champion shorts are the exact same, the only thing that may be the very slightest bit off is the spacing (which was beyond my control). Some pairs the screenprinting has slight imperctions, but that will happen when you screen print on polyester shorts.

The hoodies are perfect for the back, but the front didn't turn out as good as I want. Also its still a Champion hoodie, but the C logo on the sleeve is slightly different.

Spare me any negative thoughts on me making and selling these in the begging. Pyrex was a hype brand that was way too overpriced for being just screenprints on Champion.

INVENTORY
Hoodies
1 Small - 4 Medium - 1 Large - 2 XL

White Shorts
6 Large - 3 Small

Black Shorts
1 Small - 1 XL

Red Shorts
4 Small - 3 XL

Total
8 Hoodies and 18 pairs of shorts

I can't use PayPal anymore so the payment would have to be via Venmo (super easy to use) or something like that. We'll figure it out.

Message me an offer.

·
Registered
458 Posts
dany fkin heatley said:
I owned an authentic hoodie and that looks off lol

Shorts look identical though
agreed, back print looks too shiny and front looks way off but shorts are lit

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The demand for these isn't what it used to be obviously but if someone wants to buy it cheap to sell and mark up, I'll sell it all for $300. (About $11 an item only), I used to sell them for about $100 per item on ebay.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts