Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
17,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I posted shoes on ebay and this guy offered me a decent offer and wants to do it outside of ebay through paypal. He said to send an invoice. Is there any possible way I can get played?

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts
Jesus Shuttlesworth said:
So I posted shoes on ebay and this guy offered me a decent offer and wants to do it outside of ebay through paypal. He said to send an invoice. Is there any possible way I can get played?
thats suspicious. tell him you'll set a buy now for his price and he can just buy it now on ebay.

·
Banned
17,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NE said:
thats suspicious. tell him you'll set a buy now for his price and he can just buy it now on ebay.
But the ebay fees would make it not even worth it.

Honestly I've bought something the same way he did but I don't do people dirty. So idk what to do.

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts

Honestly I've bought something the same way he did but I don't do people dirty. So idk what to do.
i'm honestly not sure how they could screw you. i'm assuming it's shoes. You can easily get raped with shoe transactions. I don't know what kind of protection you lose when dealing off of ebay.

·
Banned
17,963 Posts

wait for payment before ship

·
Banned
17,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NE said:
i'm honestly not sure how they could screw you. i'm assuming it's shoes. You can easily get raped with shoe transactions. I don't know what kind of protection you lose when dealing off of ebay.
I forgot who it was on here who got played when selling shoes. Even though he did get them back. That's what I'm nervous about.

·
Registered
48,110 Posts
I forgot who it was on here who got played when selling shoes. Even though he did get them back. That's what I'm nervous about.
Thats him lol

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts
Thats me lol.

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts
If I get the payment and put it in my bank account then they cant take it back right?
Thats the thing. You don't get your payment until the person receives their shoes.

Unless you're a legit ebay seller with a lot of feedback. Then you can get your payment immediately.

·
Banned
17,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NE said:
Thats the thing. You don't get your payment until the person receives their shoes.

Unless you're a legit ebay seller with a lot of feedback. Then you can get your payment immediately.
We wouldn't be going through eBay though. So would that change anything?

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
If I get the payment and put it in my bank account then they cant take it back right?
NE said:

this, tell his ass pay now up front if he wants to do it out of ebay

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts
We wouldn't be going through eBay though. So would that change anything?
oh yeah lol. Yeah, you'd get your money immediately in your paypal account. But a transfer to bank will take you 3 days. Either way, you should be good to get your money in time.

The only thing that may happen is that if they file a complaint with paypal (i don't know how that works), then they might just go right into your bank account and take the money from you whether it's there or not.

·
Banned
17,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lean said:
this, tell his ass pay now up front if he wants to do it out of ebay
he said he'll pay right now if i send the invoice.
NE said:
oh yeah lol. Yeah, you'd get your money immediately in your paypal account. But a transfer to bank will take you 3 days. Either way, you should be good to get your money in time.

The only thing that may happen is that if they file a complaint with paypal (i don't know how that works), then they might just go right into your bank account and take the money from you whether it's there or not.
they can do that? i don't have it linked to my paypal, i just send the payments.

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts
he said he'll pay right now if i send the invoice.
they can do that? i don't have it linked to my paypal, i just send the payments.
what do you mean you don't have your bank account linked to paypal? how do you send and receive money?

·
Banned
17,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
NE said:
what do you mean you don't have your bank account linked to paypal? how do you send and receive money?
i just withdraw and send the money to my account. i haven't went through the linking process yet.

and i send money through my debit card.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts