Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD: PYREX

Hey wassup guys, I have a weird obsession with hoarding iphone 5 cases, and I think it's time to sell them.

I'm selling a Pyrex case (Brand new), Stüssy case (Minor Cracks shown in pictures), Air Yeezy 2 case (Pass as Deadstock, rarely used), and a Kanye West 'Whatever it Takes' case (Pass as Deadstock). I'm asking for a base price of $25 shipped each, except for the Stüssy case which I'll be willing to let go for $15 shipped. All prices are negotiable and if you're interested PM me :)

Click on the picture for the full size

Located in the United States, I will not ship internationally unless buyer pays for shipping







yeezysMPC said:
Bump. Legit, just got mine in the mail today
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rozzje1 said:
How long would shipping to Europe take?
That's a good question, sorry for not mentioning it in the OP, I would estimate it would take about a week and a half (from personal experiences) and I'm not going to ship to Europe unless buyer pays for shipping.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,800 Posts
damn that air yeezy one looks so dope
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,800 Posts
balencipapa said:
you interested?
really want to be but i don't wanna waste money since the iphone 6 is coming out soon. You take this to ebay because ALLOT people bought iphone 5 because ebay gave them $200 discount on them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
+ Chimes said:
really want to be but i don't wanna waste money since the iphone 6 is coming out soon. You take this to ebay because ALLOT people bought iphone 5 because ebay gave them $200 discount on them.
yeah I'll post these on eBay as well soon, but I prefer paypal just because of eBay's fees
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,972 Posts
balencipapa said:
That's a good question, sorry for not mentioning it in the OP, I would estimate it would take about a week and a half (from personal experiences) and I'm not going to ship to Europe unless buyer pays for shipping.
How much would shipping be?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,972 Posts
balencipapa said:
idk yet, im going to the post office tomorrow so i'll ask. what country do you live in?
Im from Holland. So thats quite far away 😂 I hope I dont need to pay a crazy amount for shipping. Let me know what they say. Really could use a dope cover for my iPhone 5s I'm assuming iPhone 5 cases fit the 5S also since there should be no difference?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rozzje1 said:
Im from Holland. So thats quite far away 😂 I hope I dont need to pay a crazy amount for shipping. Let me know what they say. Really could use a dope cover for my iPhone 5s I'm assuming iPhone 5 cases fit the 5S also since there should be no difference?
That's correct. All cases compatible for the iPhone 5 are also compatible with the 5S and Vice Versa. Which one are you interested in?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,972 Posts
balencipapa said:
That's correct. All cases compatible for the iPhone 5 are also compatible with the 5S and Vice Versa. Which one are you interested in?
The Pyrex one. Also if that other guy wants it too any chance you could get another one for me? Also are they available online? If so I could maybe try to get one from a EU based website to avoid waiting a long time.

Let me know

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rozzje1 said:
The Pyrex one. Also if that other guy wants it too any chance you could get another one for me? Also are they available online? If so I could maybe try to get one from a EU based website to avoid waiting a long time.

Let me know
Ooh yeah. I just sold that one. But If I see someone selling another one that's based in the U.S. I'll hit you up if you're interested in me proxying it for you
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,972 Posts
balencipapa said:
Ooh yeah. I just sold that one. But If I see someone selling another one that's based in the U.S. I'll hit you up if you're interested in me proxying it for you
Thanks appreciate it
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top