Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been meaning to say this for a while, but this guy finally reminded me: http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=9116.0

I don't understand why people delete songs from an album. Or edit songs to make them different (i know some people cut out the long instrumental parts on 808s.)

That's like buying a book and ripping out chapters and erasing random words. You can't do it...

Who's with me?

·
Premium Member
10,956 Posts
sTuckBeats said:
I've been meaning to say this for a while, but this guy finally reminded me: http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=9116.0

I don't understand why people delete songs from an album. Or edit songs to make them different (i know some people cut out the long instrumental parts on 808s.)

That's like buying a book and ripping out chapters and erasing random words. You can't do it...

Who's with me?
:h5:

·
Banned
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Adore said:
Agreed. I like to have the album the way the artist intended. ngl though I do skip tracks sometimes. :parrot:
exactly. you can't change the way the artist made their art.
that should be illegal.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
yeah that shit is pretty ridiculous, the only thing id ever do its maybe make my own mix and have MBDTF in its entirety then add Chain Heavy/Mommas BF to the end if we end up gettign them as GF tracks and theyre any good/

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Why should someone be forced to keep a song in their itunes they don't enjoy?

Like 70% of albums nowadays suck and rarely have 10+ songs that are enjoyable. I delete songs all the time. I don't feel like taking up space on my computer and constantly having to hit skip when I could simply delete and make my life better. I don't do this with Kanye, because I like all his songs...but I can certainly understand why someone would if they didn't like a song.

It makes more sense to me than keeping a bunch of songs you don't like.

·
Premium Member
6,461 Posts
An artists makes there album to fit their vision. I would never screw up an artists vision by messing with their tracklist.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts