Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who are a fan of this song here what I think...I think instrumentaly it's gunna be A LOT BETTER...you guys know that little sound in the background(feels like the bottom right) that little catchy noise...I think those are gunna me more clear and there's gunna be all these masterd strings

The bad part is I love the part where he let's the best ride and does the little talking and shit wile charlies singing...I think we won't get that cause seans gunna take that part soo idk what do you all think

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
Love this song.  I don't really understand why some people hate it.  Can't wait for the album version

·
Registered
154 Posts
I really love this song too, it has a CD feel to it most of all like it could have been the last song

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Absolutely love this song. It's his most quote worthy song this year. Up to 211 plays in iTunes. :D

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
lostintheworld said:
i hope they keep all of ye's verses in the new one. and i'm glad big sean is on it
Yeah I hope so too. Both of em are gold. I'm sure Sean will replace the minute of talking towards the ending.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
DRiX said:
Absolutely love this song. It's his most quote worthy song this year. Up to 211 plays in iTunes. :D
yea I'm in the 200s ...the most I ever over played a song

1 - 20 of 24 Posts