·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
65,753 Posts
Spythe said:
I heard about this a few days ago but never ran into the actually audio. This shit is just sad, like what makes you want to do this. Racism still alive they just be concealing it

http://teamyee.tv/2011/08/07/donkey-of-the-week-cbs-chicago/
i didnt listen to the audio but your right racism is still alive. that donkey of the week thing seems racist as well. anywho i came across this super racist forum the other day shit made me sad tbh.

http://niggermania.net/forum/

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Agent Se7en said:
i didnt listen to the audio but your right racism is still alive. that donkey of the week thing seems racist as well. anywho i came across this super racist forum the other day shit made me sad tbh.
I don't even touch that shit, there are a few sites like that I just stay away from

·
Registered
65,753 Posts
Spythe said:
I don't even touch that shit, there are a few sites like that I just stay away from
word man i was reading a few of their threads and i never thought such hate still existed. truly disgusting

·
Registered
28,071 Posts
Agent Se7en said:
Niggermania?????Wow

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Agent Se7en said:
word man i was reading a few of their threads and i never thought such hate still existed. truly disgusting
Yeah I try to stay away from negativity so I stay off of bossip, mediatakeout and sites like you mentioned

·
Registered
65,753 Posts
Spythe said:
Yeah I try to stay away from negativity so I stay off of bossip, mediatakeout and sites like you mentioned
yea me 2 found that garbage by accident. i don't see the world the same anymore

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Spythe said:
Mediatakeout needs to be taken down. They feed rumors & inaccurate stories to the black community that eats all that shit up and take as the truth.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Benny The Jet said:
Mediatakeout needs to be taken down. They feed rumors & inaccurate stories to the black community that eats all that shit up and take as the truth.
I honestly believe they designed those sites to bring black people down a level. I use to check it every morning when I woke up like most people and just have a negativity energy the entire day and didn't know why. So I cut that shit out like a year ago and never went back. I remember seeing stories where they would clown any black person that wore their natural hair then praise them when they had it straighten to shit. It was a small deal but enough for me to say fuck it.

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Spythe said:
I honestly believe they designed those sites to bring black people down a level. I use to check it every morning when I woke up like most people and just have a negativity energy the entire day and didn't know why. So I cut that shit out like a year ago and never went back. I remember seeing stories where they would clown any black person that wore their natural hair then praise them when they had it straighten to shit. It was a small deal but enough for me to say fuck it.
I feel you because I used to check MTO regularly also but once I started to catch the inaccuracy of their some stories & how the would take some idea and spin it to make a negative ass story. They always say they have some "very reliable source" but that source is just stirring shit up. Its too much coonery for me to deal with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts