Kanye to The banner

121 - 140 of 11687 Posts

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
i still need to see 12 years, the counselor, the butler, carrie, bad grandpa, thor 2, the hunger games 2, oldboy, & american hustle

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Stealth said:
American Hustle and Her are out there now!

in theatres that is! Sorry I had to do it
For something like this they should put you in the jail :cryfam:

Jibber Jabber said:
They're leaking in due time, one at a time. 'Mandela' dropped a day or 2 ago, I'm assuming the rest'll fall in place.
You seem like you have a hope. I think I lost one two days ago.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Watched Out Of The Furnace last night. Great movie. Seeing a really deep and profoundly moving film is such a double edged sword for me though, because after I see it, it sets the bar high and I don't want to watch any lesser films. I tried watching Runner Runner and even though it was a crap movie to begin with it seemed so much worse.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Siro said:
Watched Out Of The Furnace last night. Great movie. Seeing a really deep and profoundly moving film is such a double edged sword for me though, because after I see it, it sets the bar high and I don't want to watch any lesser films. I tried watching Runner Runner and even though it was a crap movie to begin with it seemed so much worse.
lol out of the furnace was barely decent

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Krussh said:
lol out of the furnace was barely decent
Wow, you should really offer your critiquing talents to the Academy, they could use your unique and thoughtful perspective on film. It's quite refreshing to see you even managed to include an adverb in there to really punctuate your incredible insight.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Siro said:
Wow, you should really offer your critiquing talents to the Academy, they could use your unique and thoughtful perspective on film. It's quite refreshing to see you even managed to include an adverb in there to really punctuate your incredible insight.
Oh, I didn't know my opinion required a full review.

cliche revenge movie
mediocre script
nothing meaningful in entire movie

only thing that slightly saved this movie were the performances

if you're looking for a thriller/drama this year then skip over this and just watch Prisoners instead

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Dew said:
lol at acting like Out of the Furnace is Citizen Kane or some shit
After the run I've been on it felt like it lol. Does nobody else feel that way though? After I watch a movie driven by character study it's just hard to get into a depthless comedy or action movie.

·
Registered
18,720 Posts
Elokobi said:
Why is Mud in that first picture, screeners been out for dayzzzzz
that's because what we have isn't a screener. the blu ray has been out for months.

:S

121 - 140 of 11687 Posts