Kanye to The banner

81 - 100 of 11687 Posts

·
Premium Member
110,681 Posts
Jody Highroller said:
I doubt this will be out on the torrents until a blu ray leak comes either. I don't think there will be a screener for this.
Oh, you can be sure of that. :sadblu:

It'll be a long wait until 'A Touch of Sin', 'Stray Dogs', and 'Snowpiercer' show up on the web.

This is very depressing.

·
Registered
15,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
started Out of the Furnace last night

wow, very entertaining and well done. Surprised its not getting more awards buzz tbh, so much great acting and a very intense story

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
How do you get screeners exactly? Is there a membership you need?

T

·
0 Posts
Siro said:
until they go on TPB. Last year award season was amazing, like 20 movies leaked in a month
yeah i remember django leaked with in a week and zero dark thirty leaked like two weeks before it even came out

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Rino said:
yeah i remember django leaked with in a week and zero dark thirty leaked like two weeks before it even came out
Yep. I'll tell you though, the ULTIMATE leak I downloaded when I was 12, in 2001, the first lord of the rings, on Kazaa, DVD quality 2 weeks before release. Took like 5 days but it blew people's minds that I had it lol.

·
Premium Member
110,681 Posts
Siro said:
Yep. I'll tell you though, the ULTIMATE leak I downloaded when I was 12, in 2001, the first lord of the rings, on Kazaa, DVD quality 2 weeks before release. Took like 5 days but it blew people's minds that I had it lol.
What? Is that for real? I don't remember anything after 9/11 from that year tbh.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
dorian_j said:
What? Is that for real? I don't remember anything after 9/11 from that year tbh.
Ya it was a screener. I had a laptop and brought it to school, hooked it up to the projector, and my teacher let our class watch the movie the days before Christmas break lol.

81 - 100 of 11687 Posts