Kanye to The banner

61 - 80 of 11687 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,593 Posts
IN
Waiting for The Wolf of Wall Street, Her, American Hustle, and 12 Years a Slave
 
8

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Dew said:
no tard. To random ass reviewers
Actually they go out to the academy.  Pretty obvious given the "For your consideration" plastered on top of the screeners.  Last I checked a reviewer couldnt vote for Best Picture.  So its kind of self evident that its the Academy that gets the screeners.

You thought For your Consideration was just for fun on there? 
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,720 Posts
tilweoverdose said:
Actually they go out to the academy.  Pretty obvious given the "For your consideration" plastered on top of the screeners.  Last I checked a reviewer couldnt vote for Best Picture.  So its kind of self evident that its the Academy that gets the screeners.

You thought For your Consideration was just for fun on there? 
Let me get this straight. You think that the old geezers on the actual academy are leaking to the general public? 92% of them probably still use AOL instant messenger. You're implying of the biggest conspiracies since the JFK assassination nigga.

Random reviewers are leaking them not the actual academy.
 
8

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Dew said:
Let me get this straight. You think that the old geezers on the actual academy are leaking to the general public? 92% of them probably still use AOL instant messenger. You're implying of the biggest conspiracies since the JFK assassination nigga.

Random reviewers are leaking them not the actual academy.
I asked the question.  I didnt know who leaked them.  All Im saying is anyone with a brain knows what For Your Consideration means.  Its not some hidden meaning.  Its obvious.  This is the big push when studios and actors start pushing for their films to get Oscar buzz.  A no name reviewer from some small town paper in Iowa isnt the target of the  screeners.  Thats my point.  Who's actually leaking them I dont know.  I didnt know reviewers chose the Oscars. I had assumed the Academy was only made up of actors and directors and people in the business. 

I didnt know the answer, hence why I put a question mark after it. 
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
31,037 Posts
tilweoverdose said:
Actually they go out to the academy.  Pretty obvious given the "For your consideration" plastered on top of the screeners.  Last I checked a reviewer couldnt vote for Best Picture.  So its kind of self evident that its the Academy that gets the screeners.

You thought For your Consideration was just for fun on there? 
yeah, this p much. why would they send screeners to sum nobodies who write reviews for their local town paper .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,928 Posts
tilweoverdose said:
I asked the question.  I didnt know who leaked them.  All Im saying is anyone with a brain knows what For Your Consideration means.  Its not some hidden meaning.  Its obvious.  This is the big push when studios and actors start pushing for their films to get Oscar buzz.  A no name reviewer from some small town paper in Iowa isnt the target of the  screeners.  Thats my point.  Who's actually leaking them I dont know.  I didnt know reviewers chose the Oscars. I had assumed the Academy was only made up of actors and directors and people in the business. 

I didnt know the answer, hence why I put a question mark after it. 
It's not only academy members who get them there are several different organizations that send out screeners to their members.  Like there is a poster on here who is a member of the DGA and he gets screeners mailed to him.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,593 Posts
Vahn said:
It's not only academy members who get them there are several different organizations that send out screeners to their members.  Like there is a poster on here who is a member of the DGA and he gets screeners mailed to him.
Waiting for him to share The Wolf of Wall Street tbh :work:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,380 Posts
I never complain about the free leaks but I do hope the screeners don't have a billion blurred out watermarks this year lol
 
61 - 80 of 11687 Posts
Top