Kanye to The banner

41 - 60 of 11687 Posts

·
Registered
15,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Wallisaurus said:
Was one of the greatest times in movie downloading history.
it really was fam :fire:

every single day there was another screener popping up, it was beautiful

·
Registered
12,826 Posts
Siro said:
until they go on TPB. Last year award season was amazing, like 20 movies leaked in a month
haha I remember that!! I remember telling my cousins that there must be someone who got snubbed or fucked over so they were like "im rippin' ALL THE SCREENERS!!"

I remember everytime I'd see a new one I'd think "yeah for MY consideration, bitch!"

·
Registered
15,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
this is a good thread to have, can keep everyone up to date when a new screener appears

·
Banned
8,545 Posts
Would rather wait for BluRay rips or go to the theaters for the ones that haven't come out yet.

The screener for Her would be really tempting.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Argo, Zero Dark Thirty, Silver Linings Playbook, The Hobbit, Lincoln, This Is 40, Life Of Pi, Flight, Skyfall, Django, Les Miserables, all those movie leaked in December and early January lol. Good times, I would order some great food and sit back and watch them on the big screen.

·
Registered
36,925 Posts
Siro said:
By the way Out Of The Furnace, Runner Runner, and Don Jon are on TPB right now.
I downloaded Don Jon the other night, I went to play it like 5 minutes ago, I deleted the movie and kept the cover :facepalm:

Heard Runner Runner was terrible :( but I am downloading anyways

And for some odd reason, if some of you don't know, The Spectacular Now is on TPB, great movie.

·
Registered
15,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Siro said:
Argo, Zero Dark Thirty, Silver Linings Playbook, The Hobbit, Lincoln, This Is 40, Life Of Pi, Flight, Skyfall, Django, Les Miserables, all those movie leaked in December and early January lol. Good times, I would order some great food and sit back and watch them on the big screen.
:allears:

Amour too

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
I just wanna Her, American Hustle, 12 Years a Slave, Dallas Buyers Club and Inside Llewyn Davis. Is that too much?

·
0 Posts
screeners go out to the academy right?  And thats made up of actors and directors?  I know screeners leak but thats odd that actors and directors would leak that stuff. 

·
Registered
23,852 Posts
tilweoverdose said:
screeners go out to the academy right?  And thats made up of actors and directors?  I know screeners leak but thats odd that actors and directors would leak that stuff. 
The largest branch of the Academy are actors but there are tons of different professionals involed.

·
Registered
18,720 Posts
tilweoverdose said:
no tard. To random ass reviewers

41 - 60 of 11687 Posts