Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Banned
22,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

for me these first two gwen stefani songs produced by passion pit and cashmere cat and written by charli xcx :sadblu: this leaked a few months ago and it has hella tags made everything worse tbh, would have never heard um totally forgot about um.. hopefully that means CDQ will come out someday (shit got pulled :( )

also want the scrapped weeknd album he did with the house of balloon producers (doc / illangelo) in 2014 i guess it was made in seattle, had a really drugged out vibe.. and sounded like grungy - trip hop - trap :mindfk: abel decided he wanted to do a pop album tho in the fall of that year and doc didn't want anything to do with a pop album so he could only use the songs doc didnt work on (often, the hills, tell your friends)

the 5 tracks mustard and cashmere cat did :sadblu:

the scrapped yeezus song with the weeknd on the hook and a drake verse.. produced by evian christ and mike dean on the guitar :cryfam: evian said kanye scrapped cause it was too poppy and he didn't want any singles :/

the handful of songs cashmere cat did with T-Pain :hhh: (maybe we'll get one on his long awaited debut)

the tracks shlohmo and the weeknd did in 2012 :ffpu:

and finally that scrapped chance / childish gambino project would have been fire​

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Blue Viuda said:

for me these first two gwen stefani songs produced by passion pit and cashmere cat and written by charli xcx :sadblu: this leaked a few months ago and it has hella tags made everything worse tbh, would have never heard um totally forgot about um.. hopefully that means CDQ will come out someday

also want the scrapped weeknd album he did with the house of balloon producers in 2014

the tracks shlohmo and the weeknd did in 2012 :ffpu:

and finally that scrapped chance / childish gambino project would have been fire

Chance said in his Reddit ama that the Bino tape is still coming if I'm remembering right​

·
Banned
22,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeezis said:
Chance said in his Reddit ama that the Bino tape is still coming if I'm remembering right
damn i hope so :allears: they both have gotten even better since then so if it comes out now that would be even better

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Blue Viuda said:
damn i hope so :allears: they both have gotten even better since then so if it comes out now that would be even better
I didn't really fuck with coloring book outside a couple songs but still need this tape asap

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Blue Viuda said:
the scrapped yeezus song with the weeknd on the hook and a drake verse.. produced by evian christ and mike dean on the guitar :cryfam: evian said kanye scrapped cause it was too poppy and he didn't want any singles :/
WTF is there a snippet anywhere??

·
Banned
22,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeezis said:
I didn't really fuck with coloring book outside a couple songs but still need this tape asap
really i liked coloring book way more then acid rap but yeah will be fire

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Blue Viuda said:

G

·
THat joint Kanye Has witH Jay Z and Jqck WHite sampling Wicked.

Detox :)jordanlaff: )

Q's joint wit Mike Will sampling THe O'Jays, Sexting Pt. 2, Reaper and Druggys Wit Hoes Troi

PusHa T leftovers from MNIMN

·
Banned
22,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rmellinger69 said:
WTF is there a snippet anywhere??
yes because it was going to be on So Help Me God / Swish but then Kanye didn't really like the vibe for that album so he scrapped it and just had Abel do the hook for FML instead

the snippet is so small tho.. it was from 2 Chainz snapchat in studio, it was on youtube but I can't find it anymore

some A&Rs tweeted about it a while back as well

1 - 20 of 78 Posts