Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To me is one of the best songs ever made :dno:

I dont expect anyone to agree BUT i just fucking love it. I feel like iv been looking for a song like this for years now and FINALLY got it. :yay:

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sTuckBeats said:
EVER MADE?

seriously you believe that after listening for 8 hours, that it's one of the best songs ever made?
Wtf does it matter how long i listen to it?? im in fucking love with it and i cant think of 1 song right now that i would rather listen to.

I truley think FOR ME this is ONE of the best song ever made. Im not putting my beliefs on you or acting like its FACT and no one can think other wise.

I dont judge a songs greatness by how long iv been listening to it...

Its crazy that people will try and act like my OPINION is wrong. And this is one of those subjects were the opinion truley cant be wrong. It can be different, but not wrong.

:stronger: :datass: :bear:

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A ta da K said:
It's pretty dope, and I like how the beginning incorporates the intro of MOTM 1. Shit's ridiculous
Yeah, i love the lyrics and the beat. It is seriously the best opening song iv ever heard to an album.
The lines -

What up,
how is everyone doing,
you are now in the world im ruling,
take a minute to adjust for the wonder-us, clusterfuck of fun and enchantment.
I promise you some generation next shit.

*Chorus* This is a journey, to the horizonnnn

What up,
how is everyone feeling,
i hope you understand what you are hearing.

Mannn those lines give me chills knowing this is the Beginning of an amazing album.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah its fucking sick. I think critically it will be well received. But, I know for a fact all my friends will hate it because their not really into shit that makes you think or is outright nigorant (i.e. Fozzie Bear(Waka Flock), Gucci, etc). They gave me shit for bumping Cudi's MOTM all the time. They would always say shit can't be played in a club and shit like that. I was like you don't live in a fucking club. 1 percent of my time is in a club, so the 99% that i'm not I want to bump so ill shit like this.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
SideWays408 said:
To me is one of the best songs ever made  :dno:

I dont expect anyone to agree BUT i just fucking love it. I feel like iv been looking for a song like this for years now and FINALLY got it.  :yay:
not gonna lie to you, i'm not a huge fan of you. but i love this song
;)

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A ta da K said:
Yeah its fucking sick. I think critically it will be well received. But, I know for a fact all my friends will hate it because their not really into shit that makes you think or is outright nigorant (i.e. Fozzie Bear(Waka Flock), Gucci, etc). They gave me shit for bumping Cudi's MOTM all the time. They would always say shit can't be played in a club and shit like that. I was like you don't live in a fucking club. 1 percent of my time is in a club, so the 99% that i'm not I want to bump so ill shit like this.
Yeah i got some hater friends like that too. I just laugh it off though because of the shit they listen to. My usual comeback is "Dude your opinion is not Valid because you listen to either

ScreEMO/hardcoredeathbulshiit,
Lame ass techno - thats sounds like the beat came from a video game. If i wanna listen to VG beats il bust out my Final Fantasy!! atleast that shit has some sick beats.
Lilwayne/Gucci style rap - Self explanatory why it sucks lol

So they kinda stopped talking crap because i have way more things to say about their music then they do about mine.

TerrorEra said:
not gonna lie to you, i'm not a huge fan of you. but i love this song
;)
Each his own... if you are the person i think you are, i dont like you much either. Personal issues get put aside when talking about music we both like, IMO.
Kudos on the AVY though since i got that on my facebook pic for a couple weeks haha.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
SideWays408 said:
Each his own... if you are the person i think you are, i dont like you much either. Personal issues get put aside when talking about music we both like, IMO.
Kudos on the AVY though since i got that on my facebook pic for a couple weeks haha.
I'm willing to look past the conflict we had if you are
:Handshake:
and thanks bro

·
Registered
264 Posts
SideWays408 said:
Yeah, i love the lyrics and the beat. It is seriously the best opening song iv ever heard to an album.
The lines -

What up,
how is everyone doing,
you are now in the world im ruling,
take a minute to adjust for the wonder-us, clusterfuck of fun and enchantment.
I promise you some generation next shit.

*Chorus* This is a journey, to the horizonnnn

What up,
how is everyone feeling,
i hope you understand what you are hearing.

Mannn those lines give me chills knowing this is the Beginning of an amazing album.
The TRUTH.. those parts are soo dope.. then cee lo does his thing on the chorus.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts