Kanye to The banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy might be one of the best things to happen to Ye's career. Nothing but Ws since he's been involved. He said the following on Paper Magazine below.

"I would say that one of the big misconceptions about him is that people think he's selfish, but he is one of the most giving human beings I've ever met in my entire life. That guy would give you the shirt off his back. My job in this relationship is to be a balance for him, and to push him, because he pushes me like nothing else and also to help with the politics of things, and to protect him. To be someone that can say "no," especially to a lot of people who take advantage of him. Because he's a true artist, a true genius, and he is the ambassador to creativity. If someone is creative and has an idea, he will stop at nothing to have that idea see the light, because he loves it, but sometimes, because the stuff costs money, that's my job to help in that category -- to help run it like a real business, because the upside is just tremendous. It was something I wasn't sure if I was going to do at first, and I'm very, very glad that I decided to do it, because I can tell you: He truly is a genius, and it's inspiring every single time you're around him and talk to him. And I talk to him a lot now [laughs], but I also can tell you that he's literally all heart, and he's one of the kindest people I've ever met ... I think my help with Kanye is that he likes honesty and I'm brutally honest. And I think that he appreciates that, and because I have no problem challenging him, he has no problem challenging me. That's why we respect each other. I can tell you, he is a very, very, very special person, and culturally so incredibly important. And I feel like one of the things I want to do in my time working with him is to make sure people get to see the guy that I get to see."

·
Registered
22,596 Posts
I hope Scooter can make people see the good side of Ye instead of the villain he's portrayed as by the media :yejoice: 

1 - 9 of 9 Posts