Kanye to The banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this would be terrible but I've been watching it on Netflix because I could never find anything else, but this is easily one of, if not the best one since the original. It actually has an ongoing story throughout the series and the season one plot twist just fucking blew my mind.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
This shit was too perfect to me. Scooby doo was my favorite as a kid. I didn't know this show existed until I found it on Netflix. I loved it. They didn't focus on scooby too much. Had character archs and heart. The references were on point(twin peaks, lion king, rebel without a cause, etc). I need to go back and see how the original series started now.

·
Banned
73,537 Posts
am i the only one who thinks scooby foo where are you isn't as good as people seem?
i mean it set the stage but the laugh track is fucking WOAT and the little animation errors irk me
the new scooby foo movies was much better

as for this incarnation, i actually liked it a lot

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Laura Palmer. said:
am i the only one who thinks scooby foo where are you isn't as good as people seem?
i mean it set the stage but the laugh track is fucking WOAT and the little animation errors irk me
the new scooby foo movies was much better

as for this incarnation, i actually liked it a lot
I haven't watched an episode of where are you in years. I have no doubt it didn't really age well. Gotta remember the times were way different when it came out in 1969. Laugh tracks were normal I guess.

·
Banned
73,537 Posts
banjo. said:
I haven't watched an episode of where are you in years. I have no doubt it didn't really age well. Gotta remember the times were way different when it came out in 1969. Laugh tracks were normal I guess.
true

1 - 11 of 11 Posts