Kanye to The banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
55,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm slowly getting into Tyler and Frank and want to get into OF as a whole.

Can someone either school me on OF or link me to a thread which has things I should check out?
Thanks!

·
Registered
224 Posts
The stickies at the top of the subforum are good.

But imo check out the radical mixtape, its a good intro to all the members. Then move to the EARL mixtape, blackenedwhite by MellowHype (Hodgy Beats and Left Brain) and under the influence/rolling papers (Domo Genesis). After that get the OF tapes. I presume you already have Nostalgia Ultra and Bastard/Goblin. So thats a good route in my opinion.

·
Registered
30,949 Posts
RealRager said:
So I'm slowly getting into Tyler and Frank and want to get into OF as a whole.

Can someone either school me on OF or link me to a thread which has things I should check out?
Thanks!
If you are already into Tyler and Frank, I take it you have listened to Bastard, Goblin and Nostalgia,Ultra? If not check them out.

Also OF Discography here. http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=54731.0

I would say check out, Radical (group mixtape), Rolling Papers (Domo Genesis and great production from Tyler) and Earl. And also Blackenedwhite.

·
Registered
55,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info everyone!

2012 said:
If you are already into Tyler and Frank, I take it you have listened to Bastard, Goblin and Nostalgia,Ultra? If not check them out.

Also OF Discography here. http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=54731.0

I would say check out, Radical (group mixtape), Rolling Papers (Domo Genesis and great production from Tyler) and Earl. And also Blackenedwhite.
I've heard Nostalgia, Ultra and a couple of Tyler features AT MOST.

As for Bastard and Goblin.. nope I haven't heard em maybe just a couple of tracks but I never bothered to check them out in their full form.

So which one should I give a listen to first or it doesn't matter?

Also is there any order I should follow?
Thanks!

·
Registered
30,949 Posts
RealRager said:
Thanks for the info everyone!

I've heard Nostalgia, Ultra and a couple of Tyler features AT MOST.

As for Bastard and Goblin.. nope I haven't heard em maybe just a couple of tracks but I never bothered to check them out in their full form.

So which one should I give a listen to first or it doesn't matter?

Also is there any order I should follow?
Thanks!
Listen to BASTARD first, and listen to it from the first track to the last in order!

·
Banned
2,272 Posts
Fist you need to listen to Bastard (fucking classic)/Goblin. Then check out Frank (Nostalgia,Ultra), Then MellowHypes album and I bet youll be a huge fan.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts