Kanye to The banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just listened to Zero Heroes.

One of the best mixtapes I've EVER heard.

I NEED MORE!

·
Registered
62,260 Posts
Mudvillain said:
idk someone on here i thnk DCAAP was  talking about XV fucking two of his friends that were 16.
Yah I think his brother's friends.

Anyway XV is pretty good. Won't say he's the next GAWD but I liked Everybody's Nobody.

·
Premium Member
123,374 Posts
get vizzy zone

and get everybody's nobody

·
Registered
51,938 Posts
Mudvillain said:
idk someone on here i thnk DCAAP was  talking about XV fucking two of his friends that were 16.
and Dame Dash always talking about XV fucking HS girls in all of the XV threads  :kanyeshrug:

·
Premium Member
123,374 Posts
xv is amazing though

get everybody's nobody

im pretty sure he has a new album called the green backpack or something coming out soon

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Not a huge fan but he has some good shit, like:

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
He's pretty much my favorite rapper ever.
Get his album Complex, recorded back in '06 but it sounds a lot like Zero Heroes.
Everybody's Nobody is great, 30 Minute Layover & The Square in The Circle are too. Please Hold is amazing, 40 Days & 40 Nights is passable but has a few great tracks on it (like Everybody, produced by Kanye). Same with Recycle Bin.
Vizzy Zone is ok but it just sounds generic.

Phobia and 30,000 Feet Up In The Sky are two new unrealsed tracks that go with Zero Heroes almost perfectly, check those out.

EDIT: oh, I forgot about The Definition 1 & 2. Avoid them like the plague unless you want to lean more about how he found his style.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I was disappointed by zero heroes after my first listen, but yeah its hard. Seven is one of the top 5 producers right now too

urbex said:
He's pretty much my favorite rapper ever.
Get his album Complex, recorded back in '06 but it sounds a lot like Zero Heroes.
Everybody's Nobody is great, 30 Minute Layover & The Square in The Circle are too. Please Hold is amazing, 40 Days & 40 Nights is passable but has a few great tracks on it (like Everybody, produced by Kanye). Same with Recycle Bin.
Vizzy Zone is ok but it just sounds generic.

oh, and Phobia and 30,000 Feet Up In The Sky are two new unrealsed tracks that go with Zero Heroes almost perfectly, check those out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts