Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres some US independent label artists I like that only have their music on Spotify, whaddup? :work: is it worth getting an invite for? does it have anything better than itunes?

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
XO. said:
KTT > Spotify
pretty sure the two are uncomparable considering they have no similarities other than both being heavily involved with music & maybe minor music affairs (ktt) compared to heavy music affairs (spotify). :work:

·
Registered
317 Posts
808s&Heartbreak said:
ahh. thanks! :D def not worth my time. lol.
I mean, there's more to it than that when you get into mobile devices and whatnot. I'm not trying to undersell it, you just asked for the bare bones :)

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Priptonite said:
I mean, there's more to it than that when you get into mobile devices and whatnot. I'm not trying to undersell it, you just asked for the bare bones :)
I unfortunately have no mobile devices, not even an ipod touch (anymore anyway). :cryfam:

but still, thanks. :D

·
Banned
1,857 Posts
I have spotify on my phone - the paid version. it's pretty sick bc you never have to dl music and you have access to 15 millionsongs. For me it's better than iTunes bc there's no maintenance or compulsive music hoarding required if youre an OCD person like that

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Priptonite said:
I'm thinking about getting the premium version. Do you use it to store music on your phone also or just stream?
It's primary function is cloud storage which relieves you of the need to spend hard-drive space on your mobile device. You can store it though if you'd like and stream the overflow if your library is that large. It'd make sense.

·
Registered
317 Posts
friendofthepeople said:
It's primary function is cloud storage which relieves you of the need to spend hard-drive space on your mobile device. You can store it though if you'd like and stream the overflow if your library is that large. It'd make sense.
I completely forgot that my "library" is still synced to the app. Here I was thinking I'd have to search for an album every time I wanted to listen to it, but in reality it would be just like finding the album on my iPod normally. Since my campus is completely wireless this sounds like a no brainer. And I guess if it doesn't work out I can always just cancel the subscription.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Priptonite said:
I completely forgot that my "library" is still synced to the app. Here I was thinking I'd have to search for an album every time I wanted to listen to it, but in reality it would be just like finding the album on my iPod normally. Since my campus is completely wireless this sounds like a no brainer. And I guess if it doesn't work out I can always just cancel the subscription.
haha

Since I'm not a Spotify salesman, I gotta remind you that your library sunk through spotify will not (most likely) be available through the iPod app. You'll have to be using the Spotify app's interface...one which I found a bit cluttered. But then again, I'm using Free and it's of no use to me right now. Everything else should be as planned though.

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Chief Rocka said:
I have spotify on my phone - the paid version. it's pretty sick bc you never have to dl music and you have access to 15 millionsongs. For me it's better than iTunes bc there's no maintenance or compulsive music hoarding required if youre an OCD person like that
Im mad OCD about music hoarding, I use to have a 1tb external HD that had alottt of music on it, then I dropped it & it quit working. :cryfam:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Right, only the 3333 songs that they allow to be synced for offline use will actually be ON my iPod. But the rest I can access through my library in the Spotify app.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts