Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
just listen to The Clipse, it's the duo of him and his brother Malice, super underrated they are amazing lyricists and there flow is crazy cause they are from Virgina where their ain't shit to do but cook :)
nah but if you haven't heard Lord Willin, Hell Hath No Fury or Til The Casket Drops i suggest you get on it NOW!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IamTodders said:
just listen to The Clipse, it's the duo of him and his brother Malice, super underrated they are amazing lyricists and there flow is crazy cause they are from Virgina where their ain't shit to do but cook :)
nah but if you haven't heard Lord Willin, Hell Hath No Fury or Til The Casket Drops i suggest you get on it NOW!
Thank you, thank you.

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
What album would you recommend starting with? Never gave these guys a chance even though I know i should have.

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
Lupicc said:
What album would you recommend starting with? Never gave these guys a chance even though I know i should have.
go in order

Lord Willin
Hell Hath No Fury
Til The Casket Drops.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Listened to 'Till the Casket Drops' today, gonna give it another listen tomorrow - thought it was good.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Clipse's music is really great. If you havent listened to their previous albums you should as they're even better. Lord Willin & Hell Hath No Fury.
Will make you fall in love with both (brothers).
Malice is releasing a book + movie soon which should be very interesting, as they've both had a rough life.
I usually don't find pleasure in the content of lyrics like these, but they are just something special.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts