Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna give jay rock a try, I don't know what I should download from him tell me

·
Registered
5,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MyChainHeavy said:
Your from Cali like me so i would recommend Nipsey Hussle right now. Besides him Crooked I.

But im sure you already listen to them.
yeah crooked i chill ut i was gonna listen to him because im a huge Tech N9ne fan and jay rock just signed to his label

·
Registered
5,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MyChainHeavy said:
I mean personally i think he's not the best artist coming out of the west coast right now. his buzz even died down alittle until he signed with tech n9ne

I personally dont have any of his mixtapes or anything.

Go to 2dopeboyz.com & type in his name and you'll find a bunch of music that he put out
yeah i went on 2dopeboyz already but just dont know or think i should get em i was just seeing what yall think about him

·
Registered
13,728 Posts
MyChainHeavy said:
That's my opinion. I actually live in California so nobody fuxx with him out here.

Your in Sydney so......
True.. sorry about that i should have respected your opinion.. But it's not about where you live.. & if nobody fucks with him?? How does that impact on how his music sounds.. If it's dope it's dope.. I dont see the logic.. Because i'm from Sydney & your from Cali.. That means the music sounds different?? Dont think so..

·
Registered
13,728 Posts
MyChainHeavy said:
He lives in California thats why i told him dont bother. If you lived here you wouldnt hear anybody talking about that new Jay Rock song. Im pretty sure I know what im talking about. If you listen to him cool. Don't worry about my opinion and suggest some music to the dude like he asked. Case Closed.
That's cool that no one talks about him.. BUT how does that effect whether or not his music is dope??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts