Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
One of my top 3 favorite bands at the moment. They are i-n-c-r-e-d-i-b-l-e (including their live performances, definitely check them out), and SO unique to other indie groups. I've always found that the best bands contain a certain quality that separates them from the rest, in which someone might refer to them as, "hey, that band is trying to be like Grizzy Bear." Considering their love for harmonies and acoustics, they've definitely become one of those bands. Veckatimest = a classic.

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
Asian said:
One of my top 3 favorite bands at the moment. They are i-n-c-r-e-d-i-b-l-e (including their live performances, definitely check them out), and SO unique to other indie groups. I've always found that the best bands contain a certain quality that separates them from the rest, in which someone might refer to them as, "hey, that band is trying to be like Grizzy Bear." Considering their love for harmonies and acoustics, they've definitely become one of those bands. Veckatimest = a classic.

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
Chris Taylor is like a NON-CRAZY Phil Spector dude! he's produced albums for Dirty Projectors, Morning Benders and Twin Shadow, Kanye West and Taylor should collaborate "Late Registration" style

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
ecabney said:
Chris Taylor is like a NON-CRAZY Phil Spector dude! he's produced albums for Dirty Projectors, Morning Benders and Twin Shadow, Kanye West and Taylor should collaborate "Late Registration" style
DEFINITELY one of the best producers out there

·
Registered
25,469 Posts
Real quality band. They really are the opposite of most New York bands like The Strokes and Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Their version of "Fix You" they did for the Pitchfork session was awesome, completely different than the album version.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts