Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Read Only
73,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i already tried "EP" but i didnt really like it :dno: what do i start off with when it comes to this artist?

·
Registered
82,518 Posts
Frooties said:
i already tried "EP" but i didnt really like it :dno: what do i start off with when it comes to this artist?
All i have is Culdasac. Its alright. The only 2 songs i really listen to by him are Fuck it All and Freaks and Geeks tbh. Dude gets corny a lot

·
Premium Member
110,681 Posts
You should check out 'Culdesac' first and if you like it go back to 'Sick Boi' + 'I am Just a Rapper Vol. 1 & 2'.

·
Registered
401 Posts
He's a pretty talented rapper. Gets too corny though.

He hasn't really made anything that's wow'ed me. If you didn't like EP, you probably won't like Culdesac. If you liked Freaks and Geeks, you'll like Bonfire though. Same song tbh.

He's alright, he should definitely stick to stand up and acting though.

·
Banned
11,801 Posts
tyBasedGod said:
This. I said it before on here and was vilified... He's got some clever rhymes, but his delivery and style make it a little corny.
nah, he aint corny. he's slick as hell. Thats what an NYU education can do for a *****

·
Registered
44,769 Posts
nah, he aint corny. he's slick as hell. Thats what an NYU education can do for a *****
Nah, he's pretty corny. Unless he has his Masters in rap or some shit, I don't even know why you'd bring that up.

·
Banned
11,801 Posts
tyBasedGod said:
Nah, he's pretty corny. Unless he has his Masters in rap or some shit, I don't even know why you'd bring that up.
NYU helped him write for 30 rock and because he's a comedy writer, making good punchlines is almost 2nd nature to him. :cmon: ***** think critically. they teach that in elementary school :cmon:

·
Read Only
73,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
NYU helped him write for 30 rock and because he's a comedy writer, making good punchlines is almost 2nd nature to him. :cmon: ***** think critically. they teach that in elementary school :cmon:
EP was corny.....

·
Registered
44,769 Posts
Sorry I can't draw meaningless connections to some bullshit... Of course he has great punches because of his comedy career, but he's basically a literate (new) Wayne.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts