Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good movies so far.
The Shining was a good movie  :awesome:
The Exorcist  :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:
just saw 28 days later today, loved it.
The Decent was a good movie also.
The others I haven't seen, I will be checking them out though! They sound good.
Keep em coming!  :robo:

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Paranormal Activity was solid, especially for a film using only parlor tricks. The only disconnect I really had with the film was the boyfriend (Micha I believe). I really wanted him to die...For me to truly be invested, I can't be wishing death on the main character for half the time.

·
Registered
56,205 Posts
mmonty86 said:
Paranormal Activity was solid, especially for a film using only parlor tricks. The only disconnect I really had with the film was the boyfriend (Micha I believe). I really wanted him to die...For me to truly be invested, I can't be wishing death on the main character for half the time.
Yeah, that guy was seriously so stupid.  It seemed like a joke to him the entire movie even after all the ridiculous stuff happened.  It definitely kept you on your toes though, which is what I was looking for at the time I watched it.  Everytime they went to bed I was like "ok, what's going to happen NOW?!"  It also escalates in quite an effective manner.

I don't think it's the type of film you can watch more than once and consistently enjoy, you'd have to forget about what happens.  But for a one-off, short Halloweentime watch, it was pretty great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.