Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
11,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I registered for this Jesuit private school about two weeks ago.  It's a great, nationally recognized high school.
But there's one thing:

IT'S AN ALL-BOYS SCHOOL.

And my problem is not that I'm not gonna get along with anyone there, I can converse just fine with other guys and I'm sure I'll have a lot of friends. But I'm just scared that I might end up like one of those dudes that doesn't have a girlfriend throughout those four years.  You can't say that I could hang wit my public school friends to try and meet someone cuz they are all going to Jesuit too. The only person that isn't going is my friend Mike, but he doesn't seem interested in having a girlfriend at all :dno:

Is anyone else in an all-boys school? If u are, what do u do to meet girls?

·
Registered
64,745 Posts
I wouldn't be afraid of the other guys, I would be afraid of the fucking priests. You know how they like to roll, and I am sure as hell they ain't callin no TnA meeting any time soon.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Starburst said:
Drizzy's best video :datass:
yo didn't you make a thread once where you were all "man i love talking to girls man everything about them i can talk for hours"

son you fucked up

·
Registered
11,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bonhiver said:
yo didn't you make a thread once where you were all "man i love talking to girls man everything about them i can talk for hours"

son you fucked up
I love talking to girls but I'm going to this school cuz my parents kinda wanted me to go there

·
Registered
740 Posts
Starburst said:
So I registered for this Jesuit private school about two weeks ago.  It's a great, nationally recognized high school.
But there's one thing:

IT'S AN ALL-BOYS SCHOOL.

And my problem is not that I'm not gonna get along with anyone there, I can converse just fine with other guys and I'm sure I'll have a lot of friends. But I'm just scared that I might end up like one of those dudes that doesn't have a girlfriend throughout those four years.  You can't say that I could hang wit my public school friends to try and meet someone cuz they are all going to Jesuit too. The only person that isn't going is my friend Mike, but he doesn't seem interested in having a girlfriend at all :dno:

Is anyone else in an all-boys school? If u are, what do u do to meet girls?
dawg you live in Dallas? cause there's a Jesuit here thats all boys

1 - 20 of 53 Posts