Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That he dont give a shit about the fans or the music anymore since it only makes a fraction of his other businesses and hes just looking to make that big money for his family?

·
Registered
37,050 Posts
FerrariLifestyle said:
That he dont give a shit about the fans or the music anymore since it only makes a fraction of his other businesses and hes just looking to make that big money for his family?
I'd still buy Detox if he ever changed his mind

·
Banned
3,679 Posts
I dont care for dre, i think he a little bitch tbh

all those songs he "produced" were actually composed by Daz of the dogg pound, he just bought the rights... this guy is a straight ****** and i hope he dies a painful death... fuck him

·
Registered
215,680 Posts
I would call him a talentless sap and no better than DJ Khaled. He doesn't produce his own beats, doesnt write his own lyrics and didn't even design Beats. The Chronic was wildy overrated as well, every single Kanye project shits on it.

·
Banned
3,679 Posts
Yung Vi3tboi said:
I would call him a talentless sap and no better than DJ Khaled. He doesn't produce his own beats, doesnt write his own lyrics and didn't even design Beats. The Chronic was wildy overrated as well, every single Kanye project shits on it.
preach my *****

·
0 Posts
Yung Vi3tboi said:
I would call Kanye a talentless sap and no better than DJ Khaled. He doesn't produce his own beats, doesnt write his own lyrics and didn't even design own clothing. The College Dropout was wildy overrated as well, every single Dre  project shits on it.

·
Registered
37,050 Posts
maxhardcore said:
I dont care for dre, i think he a little bitch tbh

all those songs he "produced" were actually composed by Daz of the dogg pound, he just bought the rights... this guy is a straight ****** and i hope he dies a painful death... fuck him
Yung Vi3tboi said:
lol yall all bitter and and wrong and shit. like kanye isnt doing the same shit with his production credits nowadays.

also ye would laugh his ass of if you told him 808s shits on the chronic.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts