Kanye to The banner

Saw Series.

1K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  getupigetdown 
#1 ·

which one is your favorite?

i just started watching the series last week, gone through the first three. Second is my favorite.

See less See more
G
#15 ·
6 and 3

the ending of 3 was awesome when he slit his throat with that blade and then his wife just blew up in his face and he died and his kid was locked away

annd that part when that naked girl was frozen :smug: :problem?:

#16 ·
SchizoidMan said:
6 is the most critically acclaimed (for Saw standards) and rightfully so. You'll know when you get there, it's great on so many levels.

I'm a huge Saw fanatic but I watched Saw VII (3D) on the weekend and it was terrible. Very disappointed.
Really? i thought (SPOILER)
that the ending was great. The way they ended it in the same room the first one  I knew going in that both Jigsaws wife, and the detective had to die, and im glad that its finally over, and it was summed up nicely with flashbacks for the original saw fans. If they try and come out with another, and the dude with the limp comes back and is a villain or something. i will be pissed. But the whole, if she dies, quickly retailate thing was brilliant.

also

WestFan said:
One of the best series, imo.

Fuck critics, it's all about how I enjoy it.

G
#17 ·
getupigetdown said:
Really? i thought (SPOILER)
that the ending was great. The way they ended  it in the same room the first one ended it. I knew going in that both Jigsaws wife, and the detective had to die, and im glad that its finally over, and it was summed up nicely with flashbacks for the original saw fans. If they try and come out with another, and the dude with the limp comes back and is a villain or something. i will be pissed. But the whole, if she dies, quickly retailate thing was brilliant.

also
is that spoiler for the new movie ??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.