Kanye to The banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
21,307 Posts
number21000 said:
i think if a song really has a spark then it will be noticeable even in an unfinished demo

birds demo for example
i feel you but I’m just saying the final production  could be 10x better as far as actual delivery and sounding inspired. It’s a short snippet.

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
number21000 said:
i think if a song really has a spark then it will be noticeable even in an unfinished demo

birds demo for example
you reminded me of The Town demo, which is my favourite Abel demo

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Mazda6 said:
y’all really like this?
Yeah, I do.
It has nothing to do anymore with the old dark shit, but at least it's pop music at its peak. Judging from the snippet this could be a fucking smash, really love the vibes of it.
I imagine pink flashing neon lights on some 80s coke vibe shit.. GTA Vice City. Love it.

·
Registered
11,089 Posts
MrWest. said:
Yeah, I do.
It has nothing to do anymore with the old dark shit, but at least it's pop music at its peak. Judging from the snippet this could be a fucking smash, really love the vibes of it.
I imagine pink flashing neon lights on some 80s coke vibe shit.. GTA Vice City. Love it.
the melody kinda sounds uninspired to me, but i’ll wait the finished version to judge

idk it it’ll be a smash since Secrets wasn’t so big 🤔

·
Registered
668 Posts
I've been addicted to this snippet. Maybe it's just weeknd withdrawal, but there's something about this chorus that just keeps drawing me back in

21 - 40 of 48 Posts