Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
You know where to find it.

This sounds like he's going full pop mode on his next album (if the song is from this era).
And tbfh this sounds goat

Registered
honestly, im torn because it kinda sounds fire, but also kinda trash. I thought attention was dope by its leak, but the full song was awful

Registered
If this is the final product then it's utter crap. My god, why does he even waste time?

Registered
derelict said:
honestly, im torn because it kinda sounds fire, but also kinda trash. I thought attention was dope by its leak, but the full song was awful
Fr . Its so weird that i like what i heard but at the same time im like "tf is this dude forreal?" .What appears to be the hook or the melodies at the end sound so fuckin fire.

This gives me a bit of TPATAP vibes too . I'm all in for that 70's sound but only if the production is more experimental top notch with beat switches and stuff. It would be not good to just jump on old waves and worst if its gonna be a happy bright generic style.

Give us those sad summer rock gritty sound Abel please <3

Registered
This can 100% fit alongside The Noise tracks. Bright synth pop.

But even for a poppy sound it doesn't sound inspired.

It feels like he's just talking on the track. The melody doesn't go anywhere, it's not forceful, it doesn't tell a story. Unlike his older melodies.

And the beat sounds really generic.

Registered
number21000 said:
This can 100% fit alongside The Noise tracks. Bright synth pop.

But even for a poppy sound it doesn't sound inspired.

It feels like he's just talking on the track. The melody doesn't go anywhere, it's not forceful, it doesn't tell a story. Unlike his older melodies.

And the beat sounds really generic.
its unfinished

1 - 20 of 48 Posts