Kanye to The banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"save my stories for down the line, im always ahead of the curve everytime" in 4pm in calabasas got me thinkin and this might be a fuckin reach but what if drake is self aware as we think he is and hes savin his best body of work for the time hes about to retire? another poster in this sxn said something similar and shit really had me thinking, what if when he retires he drops his greatest most cohesive body of work with the deepest introspection :khaled2:

2:44 am thoughts ya digggg

·
Registered
34,867 Posts
It's "I'm too ahead" not "I'm always ahead" :what:
But yup Papi been calculated, Meek beef proved this :ffpu:
Also, after the backlash Views' lyrical content was getting, what a surprise Drake just happens to drop a lyric-heavy track :khaled:
He knows everything :ffpu:
He's too ahead of the curve every time :ffpu:

·
Banned
8,156 Posts
i agree op, i been thinking this for a while. Lotta the greats dropped a classic early in they career and were always trying to beat it and almost always fell short for the rest of they career(nas for example) maybe Drizzly gonna give us his best at the very end.

This is also wishful thinking but fuck it :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
413 Posts
bradgawthem said:
"save my stories for down the line, im always ahead of the curve everytime" in 4pm in calabasas got me thinkin and this might be a fuckin reach but what if drake is self aware as we think he is and hes savin his best body of work for the time hes about to retire? another poster in this sxn said something similar and shit really had me thinking, what if when he retires he drops his greatest most cohesive body of work with the deepest introspection :khaled2:

2:44 am thoughts ya digggg
I wouldn't be surprised. Drake always been ahead of the curve; Kanye meets Jay Z type of genius

·
Registered
160 Posts
Ok dis why people make fun of drake stans (and I'm one so I endure it too). If you really listened to everything drake has ever said you'd knows he's always trying to make the best shit he can.

Whatever you think of views or anything he's done you really think he's gonna sit down and go 'hmm I might save this flames shit I've got for when I'm about to retire cuz if I release a no despute classic now it's gonna ruin my career. Better wait'. Writing music just doesn't work like that anyway.

Tf reeaach

1 - 11 of 11 Posts