Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
25,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Based on the best-selling crime novel by Don Winslow, Blake Lively plays the gal pal of two Laguna Beach drug dealers (Aaron Johnson and Taylor Kitsch) who is kidnapped by a Mexican drug cartel who wants to move in on their turf.

"Savages" opens on July 6th

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Meh. Oliver Stone is hit and miss for me. Even though it was only a 15 second clip, I'm getting a Natural Born Killers vibe. That was an ambitious mess, and I don't particularly care for it.

·
Banned
35,368 Posts
mmonty86 said:
Meh. Oliver Stone is hit and miss for me. Even though it was only a 15 second clip, I'm getting a Natural Born Killers vibe. That was an ambitious mess, and I don't particularly care for it.
You don't fuck with 'Natural Born Killers'?

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
TheLostBoy said:
You don't fuck with 'Natural Born Killers'?
Not really. I like some of its ideas, but I feel its all over the place. Although Woody Harrelson is pretty impressive in it.

·
Banned
35,368 Posts
mmonty86 said:
Not really. I like some of its ideas, but I feel its all over the place. Although Woody Harrelson is pretty impressive in it.
I enjoyed the film and Woody was great in it. Mickey Knox is one of my favorite characters. 

QT didn't like the film either, I wonder how the film would of turned out if he directed the movie

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Blake Lively has that kindof dirty-maybe has chlamydia-but ehh fuck it-cause you know she enjoys sex 10x more than you do-and wants to prove it, type of sexy.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts