Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

Banned
This is crazy. Like the cycle of this thinking. I remember around Graduation Era when this was really popular to talk about. There was this website too everyone knew about but I forgot. It had all the breakdowns to the T and referenced occultism and shit.

It was crazy but entertaining to read :mm:

Banned
i'm fairly confident ultra wealthy people ritually sexually abuse children and kill sacrifice them as well. the only question is how many hip hop artists are actually that wealthy to partake in these things. likely some of the hot artists are backed by other people who do take part in such things.

getting people to abuse children and record other than for their satanic agenda also serves as a means of controlling someone. if you're willing to do this and be on tape and have evidence of it, they will promote you and put you in a position to be their puppet, and the moment you get out of line they release the info.

this is actually true there are several high officials who after a 'mishap' evidence is suddenly released that their a child abuser and they get locked up

Registered
fuck all that demon shit im bout to pray - offset

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.