Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
50,357 Posts
funny thing is he says they're shit teams but 3 of them have a winning percentage of .500 or over :work:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,223 Posts
Whatevs, they are my team, thick and thin. I dont band wagon like other bitches.

Ive been through Humphries getting his ass kicked against san fran, Leaf, Welihan, etc. A few bad games isnt going to get me down
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,475 Posts
Matt79d said:
Whatevs, they are my team, thick and thin. I dont band wagon like other bitches.

Ive been through Humphries getting his ass kicked against san fran, Leaf, Welihan, etc. A few bad games isnt going to get me down
dont even waste your breathe, Cav used to be a Jet, Cavs, and Mets fan but jumped the bandwagon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,744 Posts
Forever King said:
dont even waste your breathe, Cav used to be a Jet, Cavs, and Mets fan but jumped the bandwagon
I lirld so hard at your picture
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53,164 Posts
Nick said:
2009 Giants season - epic choke

started 5-0, ended the season 3-8

STOP IGNORING IT CAV
Nick said:
2009 Giants season - epic choke

started 5-0, ended the season 3-8

STOP IGNORING IT CAV
Nick said:
2009 Giants season - epic choke

started 5-0, ended the season 3-8

STOP IGNORING IT CAV
Nick said:
2009 Giants season - epic choke

started 5-0, ended the season 3-8

STOP IGNORING IT CAV
Nick said:
2009 Giants season - epic choke

started 5-0, ended the season 3-8

STOP IGNORING IT CAV
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,598 Posts
Yeezyy the little girl of this section? Hates on the chargers every single time than makes a thread hating on them. Than ignores people who disagree! hahahahahahahahahahhaha.  It's ok bro I'll wait for that ignore  :button: :button:. Some people shouldn't be allowed opinions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,475 Posts
ishaq said:
lmao @ the actual teams the chargers lost to tbh
breh your 1-4.

I wish that little ****** would ignore me. It would make everything better
2001 said:
Yeezyy the little girl of this section? Hates on the chargers every single time than makes a thread hating on them. Than ignores people who disagree! hahahahahahahahahahhaha.  It's ok bro I'll wait for that ignore  :button: :button:. Some people shouldn't be allowed opinions.
 
1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Top