Kanye to The banner

which phone

  • iphone 4

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • samsung infuse

    Votes: 3 75.0%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
63,728 Posts
ADF said:
did you look at the article :cry: the infuse is faster, bigger, better pixels & camera but more expensive
but not that faster, bigger, and more pixels and better camera to pay more money imo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63,728 Posts
ADF said:
gah reading nerdy tech forums they say infuse is better :cry: im lost
You could try out both in a Store somewhere, then you would be able to decide what's better in your opinion
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pat said:
You could try out both in a Store somewhere, then you would be able to decide what's better in your opinion

i already did the infuse seemed faster but it is so big and idk how much i will really care about the few second different when loading stuff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63,728 Posts
ADF said:
i already did the infuse seemed faster but it is so big and idk how much i will really care about the few second different when loading stuff
i would rather have a little slower phone then some computer size shit in my pocket tbh
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pat said:
i would rather have a little slower phone then some computer size shit in my pocket tbh

yeah im gonna go with jeans to the store (even though its hot as balls) and see what it looks like lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,744 Posts
New Question. Im picking between either the Blackberry Torch or HTC Desire HD.



 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top