Kanye to The banner

10001 - 10020 of 10044 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
lego-soft-toy said:
ayye cheers bruh bruh, what's all this talk of moving and other sides tho
Maybe you've seen the user numbers dwindeling, it's cause some have been migrating to another site believing that this one will be closed. I can't write the name of the site tho cuz it would probably be edited out of my post anyway, but I guess you know already.
I'll surely be staying on here tho and checking your stuff til that moment arrives, just wanted to state my appreciation before I'd lose the chance to tell you.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Ethic said:
Maybe you've seen the user numbers dwindeling, it's cause some have been migrating to another site believing that this one will be closed. I can't write the name of the site tho cuz it would probably be edited out of my post anyway, but I guess you know already.
I'll surely be staying on here tho and checking your stuff til that moment arrives, just wanted to state my appreciation before I'd lose the chance to tell you.
ahh cool, cheers for tellin me bout this man, appreciate it! if y'all do end up moving hit me up with the links and i'll see y'all there!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Ethic said:
Brooo what the fuck! That's mad!
Stop uploading stuff like that here for free, you're clearly sitting on some gold. :hah:
haha none of ems free really im just looking for people to collaaaaaaab with, thanks tho glad ya like

10001 - 10020 of 10044 Posts