Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty sure I've already heard this beat. Can someone tell me which song is it taken from?

Please someone find this sample :cryfam:

P.S. This is a mainstream italian rapper. :rofl:

·
Registered
13,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
blucerchiato94 said:
non lo conosco ahahahah. Sorry jack: I don't know this sample.
ahahah let's hope someone else knows it  :sadblu:

·
Registered
13,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Neslom said:
It sounds familiar, Nas song?

Who's the artist? Sounds nice
He's an italian mainstream rapper named Guè Pequeno. But I'm pretty sure I've already listened to that song. If you know it, please tell me :ohno:

·
Registered
956 Posts
YeezItalia said:
He's an italian mainstream rapper named Guè Pequeno. But I'm pretty sure I've already listened to that song. If you know it, please tell me :ohno:
Okay, I don't understand a word but it sounds good to me lol

Don't know the song but I get a Nas/DJ Premier-produced vibe if we're talking about the same sample (you can hear it clearly at 2.30). It reminds of samples used on the album Moment Of Truth but only thing I could find that sound similar were these

I then checked another Gang Starr song I love - "Rite Where You Stand" with Jadakiss and it could be that? It samples a Temptations song

I have that Temptations song in my library
That's what I could find so far, not sure if it's any help??

·
Registered
13,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Neslom said:
That's what I could find so far, not sure if it's any help??
Yeah thanks! The beat definitely sounds like those you posted. Especially the piano on The Temptations "Gonna Keep On Tryin' Till I Win Your Love". It's not the same but I can see the 'inspiration' for the producer.

·
Registered
956 Posts
YeezItalia said:
Yeah thanks! The beat definitely sounds like those you posted. Especially the piano on The Temptations "Gonna Keep On Tryin' Till I Win Your Love". It's not the same but I can see the 'inspiration' for the producer.
You're welcome

1 - 14 of 14 Posts