Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
18,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why is he even anywhere in music. i thought he disappeared after that terrible i love college remix but now he's at lollapalooza? tha fuck. i think its just middle/upper class white preteen girls attempts at relating to hip-hop. please just try and show me a song where I wont want to break my fucking speakers.

·
Banned
6,364 Posts
wakeup! said:
why is he even anywhere in music. i thought he disappeared after that terrible i love college remix but now he's at lollapalooza? tha fuck. i think its just middle/upper class white preteen girls attempts at relating to hip-hop. please just try and show me a song where I wont want to break my fucking speakers.
its upper class white teen girls... trust me... some wanted to go to a concert near by with me and some friends and i was like GTFO :facepalm:

·
Registered
99,388 Posts
this is what pisses me off....how listening to MBDTF in my school is considered wrong and uncool but listening to Kool Aid & Pizza means you got swag...im stepping no where near that shitty music

·
Banned
18,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ill said:
this is what pisses me off....how listening to MBDTF in my school is considered wrong and uncool but listening to Kool Aid & Pizza means you got swag...im stepping no where near that shitty music
now mac miller can get hated on but at least he has .00001% decent music, sam adams has absolutely 0 talent.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.