Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why is he even anywhere in music. i thought he disappeared after that terrible i love college remix but now he's at lollapalooza? tha fuck. i think its just middle/upper class white preteen girls attempts at relating to hip-hop. please just try and show me a song where I wont want to break my fucking speakers.

·
Premium Member
6,461 Posts
He makes good party music.

And why do people feel the need to make a thread saying they don't like an artist? Just don't listen to them and move on.

/Thread

·
Banned
5,932 Posts
wakeup! said:
why is he even anywhere in music. i thought he disappeared after that terrible i love college remix but now he's at lollapalooza? tha fuck. i think its just middle/upper class white preteen girls attempts at relating to hip-hop. please just try and show me a song where I wont want to break my fucking speakers.
its upper class white teen girls... trust me... some wanted to go to a concert near by with me and some friends and i was like GTFO :facepalm:

·
Registered
62,260 Posts
DeVo said:

And why do people feel the need to make a thread saying they don't like an artist? Just don't listen to them and move on.

/Thread
Or /Not Thread. :smug:

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
DeVo said:

/Thread
no mac miller, wiz khalifa, etc. does.

sam adams is on some pop shit.

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
this is what pisses me off....how listening to MBDTF in my school is considered wrong and uncool but listening to Kool Aid & Pizza means you got swag...im stepping no where near that shitty music

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
DeVo said:
Ever been to a party where they've played Sam Adams? Cause it works just fine.
no, im guessing you live in a middle class white suburb?

cause my area is pretty white and everyone still thinks he's shit

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ill said:
this is what pisses me off....how listening to MBDTF in my school is considered wrong and uncool but listening to Kool Aid & Pizza means you got swag...im stepping no where near that shitty music
now mac miller can get hated on but at least he has .00001% decent music, sam adams has absolutely 0 talent.

·
Premium Member
6,461 Posts
wakeup! said:
no, im guessing you live in a middle class white suburb?

cause my area is pretty white and everyone still thinks he's shit
Nope. But his music still appeals to high schoolers who just want to party.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts