Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never done Salvia, but the stories I've heard from people who've done it usually make me lirl so if you have any stories post them...

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Dude. Don't even do it! Lol I did it this past weekend.

Def. worth the experience but I don't recommend it.

That's coming from someone who became Depersonalized from bud for about 3 weeks. Look it up, it's a cognitive disorder.

Do it with a happy mindset with no anxiousness/nervousness with one or two of your CLOSEST friends.

I'll post my story in a seperate post. This is sort of my disclaimer. lol

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Solely said:
Dude. Don't even do it! Lol I did it this past weekend.

Def. worth the experience but I don't recommend it.

That's coming from someone who became Depersonalized from bud for about 3 weeks. Look it up, it's a cognitive disorder.

Do it with a happy mindset with no anxiousness/nervousness with one or two of your CLOSEST friends.

I'll post my story in a seperate post. This is sort of my disclaimer. lol

good to know.. Well looks like I won't be doing it anytime soon since I don't trust most of my friends with anything that needs a disclaimer... lol

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
When you are blunted, shit's just chill, and your senses are all just a bit tweaked, but you are still you, in a different mindframe.

Salvia steals reality and convinces you ENTIRELY of another reality. Here's what I experienced...
I thought I was outside of this reality we live in, talking to 'gods' of some sort or something telling me that I couldn't just be Sean and live this life anymore; That I have seen too much of the construct of what we see as reality and thusly, must become something else.
I shit you not, I was to become carpet, an inanimate object. But I refused so I was sort of floating around time, like I became just a thought, and the room was like a sideless hexagon, twisting and leaving its trail in time.
If you can imagine Microsoft Windows, when a window doesn't respond and you drag it, it leaves behind the frame of the window and you can fill the screen with the trail that you've made by draggin the window.
I saw life like this.. No shit. You are like peeled from reality, it is NOTHING like you've seen or what you would expect.
Then I saw like the patchwork of life, like everything became the same pattern and I could clearly understand that our real reality was merely put together by diamond shaped blocks, and it was as if I could just pull apart what is seen as reality.
After you trip balls like that for about 5-10 minutes (feels like a fucking lifetime) you are then somewhat back to reality, but are high off of the salvia, and still trippy as fuck because you try to process what you just witnessed and it puts your mind further into a trippy state.
I walked home mezmorized from the experience and slept till about 3 AM when I woke up completely sober and thankful and more appreciative of life/marijuana as a drug than ever before.

I'ma stick to the shweed thank you.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
P.S. I used a 20x concentration of salvia. 1 rip of what I thought was a minimally filled bowl.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
RelaxRelapse said:
good to know.. Well looks like I won't be doing it anytime soon since I don't trust most of my friends with anything that needs a disclaimer... lol
I'm a real tweak and super intellectual type of guy tho, so I was real hesitant despite it being my interest/idea.

After the fact, like today, I am glad I have done it. I feel like I have grown from it as an experience.

Sorry I'm post happy on this shit, I would just really like to read others stories! Shit's mad interesting!

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
This is my shit.

I did salvia about four months ago (over the summer) with my friend and girlfriend. But, what we did was we froze the salvia and cut up the ice cubes, and snorted them, kinda like I do with E. Anyway, that shit was super cold on my noes, but all of a sudden, it became hot. My noes felt almost on fire, but it didn't hurt, it was just on fire. That's the effect salvia has on me - everything became opposite. It was kinda funny, I remember being horny, but then I wasn't horny, and my friend and girlfriend became horny. I remember being a little afraid they would bang, but I wasn't actually afraid, I was excited. Everything was an opposite, except the strongest of feelings/emotions - I still loved my girlfriend, I didn't hate her lol. It was like it was me but I felt totally different about trivial shit.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Timesitheus said:
This is my shit.

I did salvia about four months ago (over the summer) with my friend and girlfriend. But, what we did was we froze the salvia and cut up the ice cubes, and snorted them, kinda like I do with E. Anyway, that shit was super cold on my noes, but all of a sudden, it became hot. My noes felt almost on fire, but it didn't hurt, it was just on fire. That's the effect salvia has on me - everything became opposite. It was kinda funny, I remember being horny, but then I wasn't horny, and my friend and girlfriend became horny. I remember being a little afraid they would bang, but I wasn't actually afraid, I was excited. Everything was an opposite, except the strongest of feelings/emotions - I still loved my girlfriend, I didn't hate her lol. It was like it was me but I felt totally different about trivial shit.
Dude, smoke it.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Timesitheus said:
Wait, no one else in hear snorts?
I'm waiting for a troll face to be honest.
You're wasting someones weed mane. or kief i'd assume..

·
Registered
543 Posts
People still believe this guy? He's the person that tried to say he ate a pound of shrooms once. He's clearly a troll...

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
i'll give you a tl;dr version. Drunk, took a hit of salvia with friend late at night. Started laughing and didnt think I was feeling anything. Next thing I know im on my back talking to the man in the sky made from the outlines of trees and had stars as eyes. For real I just caught him up with my life in five minutes then it was over.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
faddy said:
i'll give you a tl;dr version. Drunk, took a hit of salvia with friend late at night. Started laughing and didnt think I was feeling anything. Next thing I know im on my back talking to the man in the sky made from the outlines of trees and had stars as eyes. For real I just caught him up with my life in five minutes then it was over.
This is what I'm talking about. You read my post?
good shit man

1 - 20 of 56 Posts