Kanye to The banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
Only reason the Toronto shows aren't sold out is because the only seats left are the ones behind the stage and for some reason they're the same price as GA and the lower bowl where you can see the front of the stage. Those obstructed view seats are normally cheaper but they aren't for this tour.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
vcanfly said:
Yeah I thought it was kinda interesting too

Yeezus ye sold out msg twice Barclays twice and he had to put on 4 more tri state shows making it 8 total for NJ NY and CT

Why isn't 2 shows at MSG for Pablo sold out yet
Exactly my point lol

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
yeezuswest said:
Both days sold out in seconds. I remember the yeezus tour sold out faster than this tour
Maybe some stops, but not all of them. For the Yeezus Tour, I had lower 100 level seats in Chicago; after the screen shit happened, my friends couldn't make the Chicago reschedule dates because of work. So, I bought GA tickets for Nashville 2 weeks before the show. Saint Pablo's GA for Nashville is sold out except for the $249 option. Before I bought my tickets, I looked at a more than a few viable places to go see him, since I'm decently close to all of these locations; Indiannapolis, Chicago, Rosemont, Atlanta, Nashville, Grand Rapids, Detroit, Columbus, and Cleveland. Besides Cleveland, most of, if not all, good spots were gone besides straggler seats and nose bleeds in the other arenas.

·
Registered
21,285 Posts
yeezuswest said:
I'm going to the Miami location and there's still multiple seats available for both days. Are other locations already sold out or is it just Miami? Or is YE falling off and becoming irrelevant...
:jordancry:
Ye relevant af just his music isn't lol

·
Registered
628 Posts
Highlights. said:
i hate when ppl spread inaccurate info...

this tour is selling out muchhhhhhhhh faster than the Yeezus tour. Yeezus tour didn't have any sell outs before the date of the shows. all the shows sold out usually on the day of the show. This tour has sooo many sell outs and all the other shows just have probably less than 30% of tickets left, including your day for miami. If you actually click on the map you'll see that roughly how many actual seats are still available and its not as much as how it looks when it just shows the big blue signs and stuff

this is going to be kanye's most successful tour by far
I went around to the threads in the Tour section once the tickets went on sale and everyone's GA tickets sold out first day, first hour even. Like people have been saying the upper bowl tickets aren't sold out for some venues because Ticketmaster actually ups their prices on demand, once GA and lower bowl tickets sold out the upper ones were raised to be about twice as much as original.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Drake tour ain't sold out
I dunno what y'all talking about
I'm looking at tickets right now

·
Registered
12,970 Posts
rvash said:
Trueeee Toronto show there was still seats. I can't believe I sold 3 tickets to some suckers before the general sale came on
Yeezuss tour sat as well...And its really not sitting...Theres only like 100 seats out of like 15K..lol

·
Registered
560 Posts
CanadianKilla said:
I got behind the stage seats :jordancry:
Which date? I was checking the 31st and they have floors at regular price. If you have them for this day you can call TM and exchange seats as long as it's equal or greater value. You just pay a $7/ticket exchange fee.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Hit_wonda said:
Imagine caring and not just going to enjoy the show

41 - 60 of 65 Posts