Kanye to The banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
7,577 Posts
Didn't he sellout like 4 like shows in la, both at msg, DC, and Detroit already. Didn't he add a second show to Miami?

·
Registered
7,577 Posts
yeezuswest said:
Not really brother but compared to yeezus tour and other artist, I thought ye would've sold out quicker. No big deal tho you're right
These tickets are definitely selling faster than the yeezus tour

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
yeezuswest said:
True but compared to drake and JB and even Demi lovato, they sold out right away lol
Yeah but you're comparing apples to oranges. Those two artists are pop stars that have several songs all over the radio and even have sex appeal to a certain degree (girls love the biebs).
Kanye doesn't have a hit song on the radio like he did back when Stronger, Heartless or even NIP were on the charts. He's not falling off by any means, but it's going to be a slow and steady climb to sold-out status, but it'll get there!

#SaintPabloTour2016

·
Registered
24,787 Posts
prices are pretty fucking high

decent seats at both days for oakland show are gone and were instantly

·
Registered
21,787 Posts
Mr. Lexx said:
Yeah but you're comparing apples to oranges. Those two artists are pop stars that have several songs all over the radio and even have sex appeal to a certain degree (girls love the biebs).
Kanye doesn't have a hit song on the radio like he did back when Stronger, Heartless or even NIP were on the charts. He's not falling off by any means, but it's going to be a slow and steady climb to sold-out status, but it'll get there!

#SaintPabloTour2016
most people on here don't think about all of that

·
Registered
32,383 Posts
i hate when ppl spread inaccurate info...

this tour is selling out muchhhhhhhhh faster than the Yeezus tour. Yeezus tour didn't have any sell outs before the date of the shows. all the shows sold out usually on the day of the show. This tour has sooo many sell outs and all the other shows just have probably less than 30% of tickets left, including your day for miami. If you actually click on the map you'll see that roughly how many actual seats are still available and its not as much as how it looks when it just shows the big blue signs and stuff

this is going to be kanye's most successful tour by far

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Speaking of tickets...

Selling two tickets (upper level) for the Saturday night show at Oracle Arena. $265 for both or BEST OFFER!

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
yeezuswest said:
Both days sold out in seconds. I remember the yeezus tour sold out faster than this tour
Yeah I thought it was kinda interesting too

Yeezus ye sold out msg twice Barclays twice and he had to put on 4 more tri state shows making it 8 total for NJ NY and CT

Why isn't 2 shows at MSG for Pablo sold out yet

21 - 40 of 65 Posts