Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to the Miami location and there's still multiple seats available for both days. Are other locations already sold out or is it just Miami? Or is YE falling off and becoming irrelevant...
:jordancry:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Trueeee Toronto show there was still seats. I can't believe I sold 3 tickets to some suckers before the general sale came on

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
For Toronto, I am going to say the reason for not selling out. All the 300s are mostly sold out. The only seats left are the upper 100s. These are 220.00, the same price as GA, pretty expensive for upper 100s. That's why.

The only other seats available is behind the stage and no one wants that so.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
yeezuswest said:
So then people are tired of ye then
No - most seats are sold out. Only ones left are 1 single seat and upper  100s because they are priced as high as GA. Also behind the stage is available.

So pretty much sold out in my opinion it will sell out before the tour.

·
Registered
4 Posts
yeezuswest said:
I'm going to the Miami location and there's still multiple seats available for both days. Are other locations already sold out or is it just Miami? Or is YE falling off and becoming irrelevant...
:jordancry:
It will sell out

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
rvash said:
For Toronto, I am going to say the reason for not selling out. All the 300s are mostly sold out. The only seats left are the upper 100s. These are 220.00, the same price as GA, pretty expensive for upper 100s. That's why.

The only other seats available is behind the stage and no one wants that so.
I got behind the stage seats :jordancry:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts