Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
18,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rolling Stone caught up with RZA and asked him about how he got involved with the Watch The Throne project. The Wu-Tang member was responsible for producing a track called 'New Day', which is supposedly one of the highlights of the album

I'm really honored to be a part of the project. These two are obviously very capable in their own right, so to include me in this classic project is a testament of how much respect we share for one another. Kanye asked me to send tracks while they were in Australia, I just thought I would send some !! that would be rugged. I know they can find the poppy, hip-hop places, but I wanted to send them some real edgy !!. Apparently they thought they were great - Kanye said, 'Send some more of that Wu !!!'"
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/rza-discusses-his-role-producing-watch-the-throne-20110801

D:

:worship:

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
kingsup said:
Are u hip hop judge or something?
Listen up youngin', if you don't like my music or my production you can leave this thread. To disrespect me like this is almost like a form of desecration of my work and ability.

·
Registered
332 Posts
abtheripper said:
Listen up youngin', if you don't like my music or my production you can leave this thread. To disrespect me like this is almost like a form of desecration of my work and ability.
Rza is that u?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts