Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you think the entire runaway video has a chance at winning video of the year at the vmas or being nominated next year?

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Im pretty sure power and runaway will be solid grammy material. Ye will easily win 2 grammies next year.

I dont trust VMA's anymore. They hate kanye and with an eminem and kesha album coming out there sure will be a lot of asskissing like past years.

Both awards are biased but grammies are so much better.

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Illmatic Dropout said:
The Runaway movie is above the VMA's.

But hell, just the Runaway sequence itself deserves a lot of noms.
it is but he always got ripped off there when it comes to awards

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mr. Oux said:
Im pretty sure power and runaway will be solid grammy material. Ye will easily win 2 grammies next year.

I dont trust VMA's anymore. They hate kanye and with an eminem and kesha album coming out there sure will be a lot of asskissing like past years.

Both awards are biased but grammies are so much better.
the submissions are too late for runaway video.
he has to go along with power.

·
Registered
545 Posts
There's a pretty good chance. I don't know if it would qualify as a music video and by next year's VMAs Ye will have probably released more videos. We'll see!

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OGCF said:
There's a pretty good chance. I don't know if it would qualify as a music video and by next year's VMAs Ye will have probably released more videos. We'll see!
i don't think he could top runaway with all it's hype but you never know :dno:

G

·
If Eminem or Lady GaGa drops a video next year then Kanye will lose...MTV doesn't appreciate real music videos...Justice failed to win best video at the 2007 VMAS and they clearly deserved it plus even with that the VMAS went down hill right after 07 in terms of performances...I still can't believe people actually enjoyed Nicki Minaj's soulless, stiff and horriblely sang performance...Nicki seemed uncomfortable and her outfit made it look like she was wearing a diaper which she had just took a shit on....I mean she couldn't even move her ass and she was sooo stiff during her performance...Overall her performance was lifeless and one of the worst VMAS performances ever...Rihanna also had a bad performance when she sang Love the Way You Lie

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
UltraKid said:
If Eminem or Lady GaGa drops a video next year then Kanye will lose...MTV doesn't appreciate real music videos...Justice failed to win best video at the 2007 VMAS and they clearly deserved it plus even with that the VMAS went down hill right after 07 in terms of performances...I still can't believe people actually enjoyed Nicki Minaj's soulless performance...Rihanna also had a bad performance when she sang Love the Way You Lie
they went downhill since 04 tbh. but gaga's performance and a couple others in 09 were good, kanye was the only good one this year.
gaga and ye are the only two really saving that show actually.

G

·
Wake Up Mr. West said:
they went downhill since 04 tbh. but gaga's performance and a couple others in 09 were good, kanye was the only good one this year.
gaga and ye are the only two really saving that show actually.
GaGa's performances>>>>>GaGa's music

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
UltraKid said:
Kanye stealing the mic from Taylor Swift was the best thing to happen at the VMAS in YEARS!!! :twisted:
you forgot this hot mess

:psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :vom: :vom: :problem?: :problem?: :brb: :brb: :brb:

G

·
Wake Up Mr. West said:
you forgot this hot mess

:psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :vom: :vom: :problem?: :problem?: :brb: :brb: :brb:
That performance was horrible...Even worse than Nicki's performance...It was waaaay too early for Britney to make a comeback but MTV knew that and they just want money in their pockets because wether her performance was good or not it would still have people talking...MTV=All about money....MTV died out a loooooooooooooong time ago...

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
UltraKid said:
That performance was horrible...Even worse than Nicki's performance...It was waaaay too early for Britney to make a comeback but MTV knew that and they just want money in their pockets because wether her performance was good or not it would still have people talking...MTV=All about money....MTV died out a loooooooooooooong time ago...
it was so bad it was good.  :twisted:
those three words "It's Britney, bitch!" was the most epic moment of that night  :parrot:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts