Kanye to The banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Lupe The Killer said:
it was cool and all i just didnt thought the whole thing was meh. at times i caught myself saying "WTF IS GOING ON"
i dont see how people didn't understand it. its wasn't deep, it was actually pretty straight forward. what made it so great to me was all the colors and of course the music. i can respect if you just didn't like it though. to each his own i guess.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
The New Era said:
i dont see how people didn't understand it. its wasn't deep, it was actually pretty straight forward. what made it so great to me was all the colors and of course the music. i can respect if you just didn't like it though. to each his own i guess.
its not that i dont like it, dont get me wrong the colors and shit along with with the music was pretty cool. i just think kanye tried to hard.

·
Registered
925 Posts
doesnt matter ofu ar enot smart enough to get it or not the point is Kanye would have runaway at the th etop of the billboard 100 if he dropped this video on itunes he owuld totally annilhilate Taylors buzz

·
Registered
925 Posts
UltraKid said:
That's because Kanye can't act for shit....Selita Banks wasn't good either....Kanye is too shy to act...he always sounds scared when he's talking....
stop hating right now its bad for your blood pressure, this ma could of hired ne acting coach in the world he didnt because he wanted to come off how it would be in real life thats probally exactly what he would say ne look like i can see ye iggin someobdy like that after they say something really really stupid lol

21 - 27 of 27 Posts