Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
0 Posts
Lupe The Killer said:
really wasnt that great. just a long music video that tried to be too artistic. kinda over did it
It was a short film not a music video and there's no such thing as too artistic...and Runaway wasn't that Artistic....

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they say it was a short film but it pretty was a long music video. i just didnt like it. people on ye's to hard over this..i know it wasnt that artistic thats why i said he tried to hard.

·
Registered
8,775 Posts
i found it so inspiring with the combination of music, colours/art and meanings within it..  altogether it worked brilliantly, after watching it I felt me ever so proud to be a ye fan

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Lupe The Killer said:
they say it was a short film but it pretty was a long music video. i just didnt like it. people on ye's to hard over this..i know it wasnt that artistic thats why i said he tried to hard.
we have similar opinions on things haha i had to make the "kanye tries too hard to be artistic" thread

·
Registered
8,775 Posts
Lupe The Killer said:
at times i caught myself saying "WTF IS GOING ON"
another good thing about the film is that it has me watching it over and over to see things i missed or didn't understand the first time

·
0 Posts
Chuck Lestrange said:
It had amazing visuals and dope ass music but the acting was awkward.
That's because Kanye can't act for shit....Selita Banks wasn't good either....Kanye is too shy to act...he always sounds scared when he's talking....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts