Kanye to The banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They censored asshole, douchebag, and even jerk-off!  It kills the whole catchiness of the chorus.  It's amazing because female pop singers can get away with saying bitch.

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
funny thing is, i think i wouldve LOVED runaway if it wasnt released as a single, because it's that type of album track which i normally become addicted to. :-\
i really dont think it was a suitable choice in general as a single, but hey, it's his album

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
drop.out said:
funny thing is, i think i wouldve LOVED runaway if it wasnt released as a single, because it's that type of album track which i normally become addicted to. :-\
i really dont think it was a suitable choice in general as a single, but hey, it's his album
Agreed.

·
Registered
323 Posts
would've been cool as a deep album cut...didn't think much of it as a single. i just realized i don't play it at all....

·
Registered
28 Posts
drop.out said:
this

1 - 11 of 11 Posts