Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
I wish! Remember how he changed the coldest winter for the music video...and paranoid!!! I hope he makes it better for the album

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
jon2324 said:
I wish! Remember how he changed the coldest winter for the music video...and paranoid!!! I hope he makes it better for the album
Then the Runaway video version gonna have the "Look At Cha" samples from the Live versions of the song.

·
Banned
2,298 Posts
jon2324 said:
He only did that cuz he thought 808's was the most underproduced album he's ever done... and he wanted tracks like Paranoid to live up to his epic vision.

·
Registered
140 Posts
i think it will since ye said that he was extendin and editin a lot of songs and that he doesnt do thm based on radio versions

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
The Coldest Winter and Paranoid changes were actually good changes, and mixes that were still acceptable to the mainstream.

Maybe it would work for the album, but SMH at anyone who thought little snippets would have been good for a single. It is a single, not a stangle, yes that was a fucking retarded joke but I think you get my point.

I think he should release Runaway as is and maybe just have that version later on.

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
Timesitheus said:
The Coldest Winter and Paranoid changes were actually good changes, and mixes that were still acceptable to the mainstream.

Maybe it would work for the album, but SMH at anyone who thought little snippets would have been good for a single. It is a single, not a stangle, yes that was a fucking retarded joke but I think you get my point.

I think he should release Runaway as is and maybe just have that version later on.
i wish he would re-produce the album and release it again with some bonus tracks, its one of my fav albums of all time but listening to the changes he did to those songs their way better just would like to hear all them re-produced or a 808's 2

1 - 20 of 24 Posts