Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
53,595 Posts
UltraKid said:
I'm pretty sure it's the same thing as the movie version except with the VMA samples
you're pretty sure or have you heard it? if not, your comment is irrelevant.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,624 Posts
UltraKid said:
I'm pretty sure it's the same thing as the movie version except with the VMA samples
well that's a given, or maybe not, we don't know.
that's why i asked the one who heard it.
 
7

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Shy said:
you're pretty sure or have you heard it? if not, your comment is irrelevant.
Well one KTT member who's actually heard the album said that the only songs that sound different or have been changed up a little were Dark Fantasy and Devil in a New Dress plus he said that the only thing new about the album version of Runaway was that Kanye added the vocal samples and the disortion/Auto-Tune to the song...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
53,595 Posts
UltraKid said:
Well one KTT member who's actually heard the album said that the only songs that sound different or have been changed up a little were Dark Fantasy and Devil in a New Dress plus he said that the only thing new about the album version of Runaway was that Kanye added the vocal samples and the disortion/Auto-Tune to the song...
Well people are saying AOTL and HOAL sound different, too, so my guess is that all the songs sound different to some extent.
 
7

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Shy said:
Well people are saying AOTL and HOAL sound different, too, so my guess is that all the songs sound different to some extent.
Nobody has heard the final version of AOTL and I've never listen to Hell of a Life outside of the movie....

So Appalled, Monster, Lost in the World and Power sound the same...I think AOTL will sound the same outside of the fact that it's mastered
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,624 Posts
UltraKid said:
Nobody has heard the final version of AOTL and I've never listen to Hell of a Life outside of the movie....

So Appalled, Monster, Lost in the World and Power sound the same...I think AOTL will sound the same outside of the fact that it's mastered
about to hear the final final version of AOTL.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
53,595 Posts
UltraKid said:
Nobody has heard the final version of AOTL and I've never listen to Hell of a Life outside of the movie....

So Appalled, Monster, Lost in the World and Power sound the same...I think AOTL will sound the same outside of the fact that it's mastered
We don't have the mastered AOTL. We have the leaked version. And people are saying there's differences on that and HOAL. Power probably has some of the MPC breakdowns like in the movie.
 
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Top