1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
wasnt it 2 earlier?

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
i think that ship has sailed unless it starts to get major radio play or somethin but i think its all downhill from here

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
I have 2 versions, Clean & Dirty.
I still blame Taylor Swift, fucking record company told her to drop her little single on the same as Ye'...

That's not cool.

:sarc:

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Small-minded people are still stuck on the whole VMAs incident, when both artists involved have moved on from it.  I have no doubt in my mind that this is playing a role in Yeezy not hittin' the top just yet.  :facepalm4:
I hate the media.

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Coldplay Expert said:
Small-minded people are still stuck on the whole VMAs incident, when both artists involved have moved on from it.  I have no doubt in my mind that this is playing a role in Yeezy not hittin' the top just yet.  :facepalm4:
I hate the media.
Agreed
:smug:

Weren't you on K-Live?

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Coldplay Expert said:
I hate the media.
/thread.

·
Registered
185 Posts
God said:
I have 2 versions, Clean & Dirty.
I still blame Taylor Swift, fucking record company told her to drop her little single on the same as Ye'...

That's not cool.

her songs sound the same..

Speak Now sounds exactly like Mine but she changed the lyrics, (lol)
I like her but her music sounds the same. :iunno:

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
All Of The Lights said:
her songs sound the same..

Speak Now sounds exactly like Mine but she changed the lyrics, (lol)
I like her but her music sounds the same. :iunno:
Tell me about it,
And did you hear that bitch moan & groan at the VMA's about Kanye being Innocent, he should have gone up there with the bottle this time dropped it purposely and cut open that redneck's feet.

Imagine

:smug:

·
Registered
25,140 Posts
you guys really cant expect this to be a number one hit. its going down hill fron there nuless the video is released soon.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts