Kanye to The banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
Phil Dunphy said:

Top 1 of the new school in terms of delivery
No hate but how can you bump this fam, it just has no cohesiveness at all, sounds messy and he's basically just talking in autotune with no melodic direction. What is appealing to you exactly? :khaled:

·
Registered
37,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ollyomo said:
No hate but how can you bump this fam, it just has no cohesiveness at all, sounds messy and he's basically just talking in autotune with no melodic direction. What is appealing to you exactly? :khaled:
The carefree, feel good vibe (Appeals to my own nature)
Yachtys voice and the beat compliment each other really well (his voice also has that carefree sound)
The second half with his vocals layered under the beat :hhh:
He can REALLY use autotune. At least in the same fashion as most of these other new heads but way better. Reminicent of Wayne and Thug.

Overall a calm yet fun song, great to smoke to, just like most of his other music. He took what made Makonnen appealing to some and took it to the next level

Sometimes random and messy is exactly what you need to hear

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
Phil Dunphy said:
The carefree, feel good vibe
Yachtys voice and the beat compliment each other really well (his voice also has that carefree sound)
The second half with his vocals layered under the beat :hhh:
He can REALLY use autotune. At least in the same fashion as most of these other new heads but way better. Reminicent of Wayne and Thug.

Overall a calm yet fun song, great to smoke to, just like most of his other music. He took what made Makonnen appealing to some and took it to the next level

:maybe: fair enough fam, probably the most constructed response i've ever received in regards to Yachty, I don't necessarily agree but who am I to say something you do you g :denzel:

·
Registered
37,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ollyomo said:
:maybe: fair enough fam, probably the most constructed response i've ever received in regards to Yachty, I don't necessarily agree but who am I to say something you do you g :denzel:
All good fam :lilb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts