Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
shit just got real on Rubicon, and Kale Ingram is the most badass gay character since Omar from The Wire

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
ecabney said:
shit just got real on Rubicon, and Kale Ingram is the most badass gay character since Omar from The Wire
hahahaha... the first non architect gay guy in tv show history...

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PurpPhantom said:
I wonder what's going to happen next? I mean, Will can't just go back to work at API like nothing happened, can he?
Will and Kale gonna have to do some plotting, also how awesome is the dude that plays Spangler, I would be pretty sad to see him go out, competing with Kale as the best character on the show

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bout to start watching Rubicon, discuss tonights episode Rubicon fans

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Bad Boy said:
wow! this show is huge... it just needed the time to set everything up
I think that's the point of it. As a conspiracy show, it needs to reveal its secrets little by little, building tension along the way.

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
let's talk about how smooth Clay Davis killed Katherine in broad daylight, that was some  Kale Ingram level shit right there.

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
ecabney said:
let's talk about how smooth Clay Davis killed Katherine in broad daylight, that was some  Kale Ingram level shit right there.
i like how you use Clay's real name even though he's an agent now :)
i actually wondered myself why did he leave baltimore for such a nasty job like this...

·
Registered
74,640 Posts
rubiwat

·
Premium Member
34,260 Posts
Brine said:
greatest AMC show no one watched

it showed way more than it told which I thought was brilliant, but I guess when it comes to television people are too comfortable with simple story telling and it turned off a lot of potential viewers

1 - 20 of 20 Posts