Kanye to The banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a few of you guys wear RRL. Let's get a discussion going.

What're some of your favorite washes? Pics?

I've heard that sizing is all over the place when it comes to RRLs, how do you guys size?

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
would disagree for RRL....it really depends on each particular jean...i have had 4 pairs of RRLs on 1 sized down 1 (pair of straight leg) 2 i went with normal waist size (slim/straight leg [my tan rrls are this fit]) and then once went up (slim fit blacks

really you gotta try on to be honest you can gamble and it will maybe work out....just make sure you cna return...to respond to the 2 you were looking at id be careful, iv never bought off of ebay just cause rrls cost around 310 minimum and on ebay "nwt" sell for 160, just dont believe it for a second, and i personally cannot tell the fakes from online pictures yet....havent really bothered taking the time to try...i just buy off of sufu, hype of mainly barneys...hope that helps

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
that because they are at an outlet, online is completely different.  if you have a ralph outlet near you (which i know ya do down past portland, forget the name of the place outdoor shopping area, has a jcrew outlet too) they might, last time i was driving down to u of o though they didnt have anything other than polo and some random other shit no RRL

·
Banned
4,467 Posts
E. said:
I know a few of you guys wear RRL. Let's get a discussion going.

What're some of your favorite washes? Pics?

I've heard that sizing is all over the place when it comes to RRLs, how do you guys size?
they have the best washes hands down like youre covering your dick from something thats about to hit it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts